Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, The Bio Observer! This is my first attempt at a blog and I intend to use it as a way to break into the field of Science Communication. While Science Communication is a vague description, I am specifically aiming to spread knowledge of natural things and systems and to encourage, motivate and inspire stewardship of the natural world. I don't want this blog to only be for people who already like nature; I want it to also be for those folks who may have limited experience with the plants and animals around them or who are just looking for a little motivation to get themselves out the door. My blog posts will cover trips/outings, specific organisms, ecosystems, book reviews, tips, and more. When relevant I will discuss how some of these topics fit into social, economic, and political ideas.
I hope in time this blog pushes my writing, story telling, and photography skills and also enables me to find my place in Science Communication. As you are reading, please feel free to message me about flaws you may find in my posts, both in accuracy of information and in general writing (maybe I'm just boring!). I do not pretend to know everything and always like to hear feedback, especially if it is about something that is incorrect. Thank you for checking out The Bio Observer and subscribe if you like it!
Thank you,
Chad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Fiction Prototyping

BOOK TALK: Secrets of Snakes

‘Big Night’ Bust